Program details and documents
BnL Start Partners Ltd. won a grant on SZÉCHENYI2020 Economic Development and Innovation Operational Programme (GINOP) in the tender scheme “Building Innovative Ecosystem (startup and spinoff)” (GINOP-2.1.5-15-2016-00004). The tender aims the development of an innovative ecosystem, furthermore, intends to boost the dynamic improvement and stepping to the international market of innovative ventures with decent growth potential. BNL Start Incubator owns a financial allocation of 600M HUF to support startups – 80% of this amount is transmitted grant, the remaining 20% is the invested capital of BNL Start Partners.
BNL Start Partners, utilizing their excellence in incubation, transmits the grant to startups selected via tendering, invests capital and provides guidance in the following
- Supporting and mentoring started from the idea though the PoC phase to market entrance
- Developing a business model and strategy
- Planning marketing and sales strategy
- Establishing infrastructure and professional environment
- Building solid network
- Knowledge transfer workshops, meetups.
You can download the call for proposal, the detailed manuals and the forms to be completed below. Please note, that the documents are avaliable in Hungarian language.
The required files shall be submitted on our website. Registration is mandatory for downloading and uploading a tender application.
BNL Start reserves the rights to alter the call for proposal or any related documents of the Seed Funding Program. Should any changes occur, it will be published on our website and on our social media channels.
- Download Call for proposal
- Download Request for incubation
- Download Application form
- Download Statement for application
- Download Budget
- Download Instructions for completing
- Download Operational manual
- Download Incubation agreement
- Download Amendment application for incubational agreement
- Download Monitoring guide
- Download Financial guide
- Download Indicative term sheet
- Download List of Amendments
- Download summary tables of Overheads
- Download summary tables of Amortisation
- Download summary tables of Staff expenses
- Download summary tables of Small aid intensity invoices
- Download summary tables of Material costs
- Download summary tables of Posting